Ranch tour registration has ended and the waitlist is now closed.
Registration confirmation emails will be sent the week of September 11.
For questions, send an email to email@example.com
Tres Hermanos Ranch Site Tour – September 23, 2023
Join us for a guided shuttle bus tour of the southern portion of the Tres Hermanos Ranch. The Tres Hermanos Ranch site tour is considered to be a moderate level of difficulty as participants will need to walk on uneven terrain and unpaved surfaces. This activity takes place on a working ranch in a natural and unimproved setting. Participants may be exposed to a variety of wildlife including insects, vectors, snakes, coyotes, rodents, livestock, vegetation and other natural elements. Closed-toe shoes are required. Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and water are highly recommended.
Advance registration is required and will be on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Tour capacity is limited. Every effort will be made to accommodate your first choice. A separate email will be sent to the email address provided to confirm your registration and tour time. If tour capacity has been reached, you will be notified by email that your registration has been placed on a waiting list in the order in which it was received. You will be notified again by email if a space becomes available.
Participants will meet at the Diamond Bar Center, 1600 Grand Avenue, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 to board a shuttle bus that will provide guided transportation for the tour. Please plan to arrive to check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
TOUR DAY REMINDERS
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Rubber-soled shoes recommended
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, and water are highly recommended
- Tour is considered to be a moderate level of difficulty as participants will need to walk on uneven terrain and unpaved surfaces without assistance
- Shuttle buses to the property will depart from the Diamond Bar Center located a 1600 Grand Avenue, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- Free onsite parking is available at the Diamond Bar Center
- Plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your departure time to complete check in and board shuttle
- Restrooms are available at the Diamond Bar Center
- No restroom facilities are available on the Ranch property
- Tour is estimated to be 90 minutes in duration, but may end earlier or later
Reasonable accommodations cannot be made for this activity under the American with Disabilities Act due to limitations on transportation, the natural terrain and lack of improvements, sidewalks, paths, and other amenities on the site.
Liability Waiver Agreement
A signed General Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement must be submitted at the time of registration. If the participant is 18 years of age or older, a signature is required. For participants under the age of 18, a signature is required by the parent or legal guardian of the child participating in the activity.